Saturday, January 19, 2013

Make Your Own Art: Drawing on Glass

I have a huge appreciation for artist everywhere. However, I also believe that there is no better way to have a personal connection to a piece of art than to make it yourself. There are many affordable ways to make art, regardless of skill level. In the coming weeks I will be unveiling a few such projects. 

The first is perhaps the most simple: draw on the glass inside a frame, take out the back and hang only the frame with the glass. 



For my feather drawing, I used a combination of the regular fat Sharpie marker and a thin point one for a really delicate effect.

No artistic ability? No problem. Just print out a drawing or print that you like on any size that would fit inside the frame. Place the piece of glass over it and trace the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment